RICKY’S COLLAB MONTH IS OFFICIALLY OVER
This was amazing and I’m really going to miss the daily videos…. *sniff*
If you missed any collab, here are all the videos:
• Cover of “Midnight Memories” with Luke Conard.
• Reasons Why Girls Are Scary with Alexa Losey.
• Not My Hands Challenge with Lindsey Hughes
• Why I Hate the Internet with Kingsley
• Truth or Dare with Shane Dawson
• Common White Girl Tag with Colleen Ballinger
• Innuendo Bingo with Jenn McAllister
• Prank Calling Fans with Sam Pottorff
• Truths & Lies with Troye Sivan
• Would You Rather with Joey Graceffa
• Omegle Harassment with Miranda Sings
• Guess That Tweet with Andrea Russett
• Blindfolded Makeup Challenge with Amanda Steele
• One Direction Fan Challenge with Jack
• What’s In My Hand Challenge with Grace Helbig
• Youtuber Face Mash Up with Lia Marie Johnson
• Celebrity Throwback Challenge with Trevor Moran
• What’s In My Mouth with Tyler Oakley
• Animal Impersonations with Kian Lawley
• Youtube Crushes with Andrew Lowe
• Theme Song Challenge with Connor Franta
• Heads Up Charades with Anthony Spears
• Youtube Olympics with Jc Caylen
• Ask O2L (#JCCONNORICKIANAMEVOR) with O2L
wait omg you put all the links wow ily <3
CATCH UP IF YOU MISSED ANY :D
plot twist: troye wins the date with tyler on prizeo and this is how troyler is announced
nO BUT THIS IS THE CUTEST THING
STILES SAYS “THE HOTTEST GIRL” AND THEY JUST AGREE, NO ONE BATS AN EYELID, EVEN ISAAC WHO DOESN’T KNOW WHAT THEY’RE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT AND THEN HE JUST
sOMEBODY HELP ME
In social issues class today our professor held up a black book and was like “this book is red” and we were all “no” and he said “yes it is” and we were just all “that’s not right” and he turned it around and the back cover was red and he said “Don’t tell somebody they’re wrong until you’ve seen things from their point of view”
that speaks to me
it was blood orange
Breakfast Cereal Tea.
For many people, the best part about having cereal for breakfast is that deliciously flavored milk left over at the bottom of the bowl after all the cereal has been eaten. If you do not want to eat—or throw away—all that cereal just to get to this special milk, Aaron Gemon has a brilliant solution for you. You can make your own “breakfast cereal tea”.
Technically, there is no tea in this awesome beverage, but it does involve teabags. After emptying a regular teabag of tea leaves, Gemon filled it with crushed up or blended cereal. To produce the desired cereal-soaked milk, simply dunk this cereal teabag into hot milk. Gemon has even gone so far as to convert the cereal box into a nifty tea bag dispenser.
View the entire tutorial on how to make breakfast cereal teabags on Instructables.
:O now it’s a little bit clear
and awesomeAWESOME ;__;
I dig these boys. They inspire me.